August 13th through 19th is National Health Center Week
August 01, 2017
Monday, August 14
Block Party 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- K9, Crime Stoppers, Emergency Air Evac, Train Safety, Fire Department, EMS demos from 9:30 a.m.-noon
- Lunch: hot dogs, watermelon, chips, water from noon-1 p.m. (while supplies last)
Heroes of Cosplay, Bicycle Safety (limit to first 20), Bicycle Giveaway (four bikes total) 1-3 p.m.
Tuesday, August 15
- Kids’ Coloring Contest all day (winners receive backpack full of school supplies)
- Highlighting Behavioral Health all day
- Our Dueling Dietitians at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. Patients will be judges!
- Paw Print Ministries from 11 a.m.-noon
Wednesday, August 16
Community Collaborators 9:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Regions Bank, WIC, iGrow, Head Start, Growing Strong, Baby TALK, and more
Thursday, August 17
- Highlighting Pediatrics, Family Practice, and Women’s Health all day
- Members of Mason’s Lodge to do 60-100 voice recognition and IDs for children
- Sally the Clown from 9 a.m.-noon
- Community organizations on site
Friday, August 18
Ag Day 10 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Hands-on process of learning to plant a seed
- Garden Taste Test with recipes provided
- Community Planting Day