Crossing Healthcare now offers telehealth services for the safety of our patients, staff, providers, and community.
What You Need:
- Active e-mail address
- Smartphone with data/wifi, camera, speakers, and microphone
How It Works:
- Contact us at 217-877-9117, Monday-Friday, 8AM-6PM. Our staff will assist you and determine what type of visit is appropriate for your concern.
- If you have an existing appointment, our staff may contact you to let you know if you should come to the clinic to be seen or if you can have a telehealth visit.
- Our staff will help you determine if a video or telephone visit is best.
- If you choose to have a video visit, a member of our staff will set this up.
- If you choose a visit via phone, our staff will verify your phone number and call at your appointment time.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What is the difference between a telehealth video visit and a telehealth telephone visit?
- A telehealth video visit requires an active email address and a smartphone with data/wifi, camera, speakers, and a microphone. It is a live video chat, and you will be able to see, talk to, and hear your provider.
- A telehealth telephone visit just requires a telephone. It is a basic phone call.
- Our staff will tell you which type of telehealth service is right for your concern.
What can be addressed during a telehealth visit?
Acute concerns, chronic condition follow ups, medication checks, and counseling needs can be addressed by telehealth services.
Who should use telehealth services?
Patients over the age of 60, patients with a weakened immune system, and any established patients are encouraged to request telehealth services to aid in social distancing adn shelter-in-place recommenations.
Have Crossing Healthcare's hours changed?
Yes! To best care for our patients, telehealth visits are available Monday-Friday, 8AM-6PM. Face-to-face appointments are available seven days a week, 8AM-6PM.