COVID-19 Testing and Vaccination Clinic
There will be no COVID-19 testing Friday, May 7. Testing will resume Monday, May 10.
990 N. Water Street
Decatur, IL 62521
The Crossing Healthcare COVID-19 Testing and Vaccination Clinic is located on the northwest end of the Crossing Healthcare Campus. Testing and vaccination schedules may change due to inclement weather, community demand, or vaccine supply. Vaccine type (Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson) depends on availability.
COVID vaccine time slot appointments for first doses will open each week once we receive our doses for the week. COVID second dose appointments will be scheduled at first dose appointments.
Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are currently authorized for ages 18 and older.
Pfizer vaccines are authorized for ages 16 and older.
Vaccine appointments are available to anyone 18 and older who work or live in Macon County.
Vaccine Clinic Reminders
- Wear a sleeveless or short sleeve shirt, so it’s easier for our staff to administer the vaccine.
- Wear a mask and bring your health insurance card. The vaccine is zero cost to you.
- Do not bring family or friends. Due to social distancing needs, we cannot accommodate additional people in our facility.
- Reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well or are quarantined due to a COVID-19 exposure.
- If you’ve had COVID-19 in the last 90 days or have received another vaccine in the last 2 weeks (flu, shingles, etc.), contact your physician to determine if you should receive the vaccine.
- If you are unsure if you should receive the vaccine, due to health issues, medications, etc., please contact your physician for guidance.
COVID-19 results are typically available 2-7 days from the testing date and are available at no cost to you. If you have questions regarding your test results or the testing process, please call Crossing Healthcare at 217-877-9117.