COVID-19 Testing and Vaccinations
Crossing Healthcare Main Clinic
320 E. Central Ave.
Decatur, IL 62521
Vaccination schedules may change due to inclement weather, community demand, or vaccine supply. Vaccine type (Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson) depends on availability. For additional locations offering vaccines, please visit: vaccines.gov
Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines are currently authorized for ages 18 and older.
Pfizer vaccines are authorized for ages 12 and older.
Vaccine Clinic Reminders
- Wear a sleeveless or short sleeve shirt, so it’s easier for our staff to administer the vaccine.
- Wear a mask and bring your health insurance card. The vaccine is zero cost to you.
- Do not bring family or friends. Due to social distancing needs, we cannot accommodate additional people in our facility.
- Reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well or are quarantined due to a COVID-19 exposure.
- If you’ve had COVID-19 in the last 90 days or have received another vaccine in the last 2 weeks (flu, shingles, etc.), contact your physician to determine if you should receive the vaccine.
- If you are unsure if you should receive the vaccine, due to health issues, medications, etc., please contact your physician for guidance.
COVID-19 testing is available at Crossing Healthcare's Walk-In Clinic, located at 320 E. Central Ave., Decatur, IL 62521.